Friday, April 10, 2009

Weekend focus - ME

Oh wait, it's Easter Weekend, maybe I shouldn't focus on ME? Nahhhh...never mind...it's about ME! LOL. I have so many areas to focus on is what gets me! Okay, so I deliver newspapers at night, and that means tonight is my busy night. I get home around 7 a.m. and my day is all backwards since I've been up all night. So, my goal tomorrow morn will be to come home and take a shower and do the whole new face routine, etc. before I crash. Usually I just come home, lay on the couch or bed and I'm out for hours. I need to refresh myself before doing that I think.

I realized that with sandal weather here now, I really need to get a handle on the feet! Usually I just don't care. But, I want my feet to look presentable. Moisturized instead of dry, cracked feet....RIGHT? I unfortunately inherited from my mom my dry, dry feet! But I've come to realize if I wear socks most of the time, it helps tremendously. But a weekly pampering never hurts. And I need to polish those nails!

Here is the problem with polishing my nails. The weight. It's uncomfortable to pull my foot up to paint them! Uggghhh. One more reason to lose weight. Is it worth going to get a pedicure? I think I'll need to go a couple towns over so I'm not embarrassed! LOL.

Anyhow, those are my first focuses this weekend. Next is to get the grocery list finished and lastly is to focus on my swap! Yippeee!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you keep going Mel. Good luck with all that you want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete