Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Is THIS the mom I wanna be?

I make a list in the morning, and what happens? Well...I must say that because I made the list I'm keeping it in my mind what needs done, ROTFL! Doesn't mean I DID it, but it's on my mind! But of course now that I realize it's 2:30 and I pick up the girls from school at 3:00, and then I have to make dinner and then leave the house by 6 p.m. AND...I promised my daughter I'd make brownies today and haven't yet! Uggghhhh. That is one of my mommy things I do that I hope to change...promise I'll do something then make excuses as to why I didn't do it! Because I'm tired, that's always the reason behind everything!

Okay, so I have about 20 minutes until I pick the girls up...here I go to fold those clothes I washed, which by the way was only 1 load out of the two I said I'd do today...the others still need folded from yesterday. Off to also throw in another load. BUT HEY... I DID run the errands!

1 comment:

  1. I am right here with you! We can do this!
    Anytime you need me I am here

    ReplyDelete