Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today is a new day!!!

Gosh, how, OH HOW do I begin this new day to a new me!? Well...by looking back at yesterday's simple goals I set for myself of course! Well...it seems I have a goal of being presentable in house and self by 10 a.m. and it's 8:50 here already, that leaves me PLENTY of time! And then I'll go ahead and make myself my "list".

Here is my list of stuff to get done for today:

~ go pick up antibiotic for my son and run to bank (yes, put off both yesterday!)

~ spend 20 minutes in my bedroom straightening up - this is the LAST place that gets touched in the house!

~ go clean out my van, just trash and coffee mugs (spending 5 hours a day at least in it sure takes its toll!)

~ wash 2 more loads of laundry and put ALL of it away when done!

Okay, that is alot in my world, LOL! Wish me luck! I'm off in a few minutes to go start getting "presentable".

No comments:

Post a Comment